KEXIN Gold Melting Induction Furnace
What is 1-5KG Gold Melting Induction Furnace Advantages?
1. Gold melting induction furnace is mainly used for the melting, refining and purification of precious metals: platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold, gold powder, sand, silver, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin ash, tin slag and other materials.
Fast heating: the fastest heating is less than 1 second, and the heating speed can be adjusted and controlled.
3. The Gold melting induction furnace has a good electromagnetic stirring effect, which is conducive to the uniformity of the temperature and structure of the molten metal, and is conducive to scum and reduction of impurities.
4. Gold melting induction furnace has a wide frequency range, from 30KHz to 100KHz. The melting capacity can be considered comprehensively, and the induction coil and matching capacitor box can be designed according to specific requirements.
5. Gold melting induction furnace has high heating efficiency and low noise during work.
6. Gold melting induction furnace is energy-saving and environmentally friendly: the thermal efficiency reaches more than 95%, which is a perfect substitute for thyristor, coal gas, bicarbonate, coke and electric furnace.
7. The highest Gold melting induction furnace temperature can reach 1500-2500 degrees.
8. Gold melting induction furnace is safe and reliable: the machine is equipped with automatic protection functions such as overcurrent, lack of phase, lack of water, overvoltage, short circuit, and overheating.
9. Gold melting induction furnace is easy to install and operate, and it is professionally debugged before leaving the factory. It does not need to be on-site for debugging. It can work when it is connected to water and electricity.
Description of The Gold Melting Induction Furnace
The gold melting induction furnace is capable of melting various metals like iron, copper, stainless steel, and also some precious metals such as gold, platinum, silver. Induction furnace for melting widely and broadly specializes in the jewelry industry and research institution. It is with the functions of fast melting speed, simple and convenient operation, environmentally friendly and for metal melting.
Checking the data below about the product detail.
|1-3KG Gold Silver Platinum Induction Melting Furnace|
|Input Current||Single Phase 220V/2-32A|
|Application||Capable for melting 1-3KG gold, silver, platinum, etc|
How Does Gold Melting Induction Furnace Melt The Metal?
Hfinduction Heater Gold Melting Furnace Induction
1. The melting induction furnace is capable of melting various metals such as gold, platinum, silver, iron, copper, stainless steel and the like.
2. By using an electromagnetic induction heating system, the induction furnace is able to adjust the heating power. Our metal induction has an electromagnetic automatic mixing function, without stirring by the stirring rod to ensure the uniform melting color.
3. Induction Melting furnace has a rapid melting speed. For example, melting 2KG gold within 1-5 minutes, melting 1KG platinum within 1-2 minutes.
4. An optional choose to configure the temperature controller, which will display and control the metal temperature so that to make the smelting product with higher quality. By using the thermocouple temperature sensor or infrared temperature sensor to measure the temperature. It is mainly used to detect the bottom temperature of the graphite crucible. The temperature range is 400-1200 degrees Celsius.
The temperature controller is used to display and control the metal temperature. It can automatically stop heating or keep warming when reaches the target record.
5. This gold melting induction furnace is easy to use and operate. It can be available for graphite crucible or ceramic crucible. Crucible or tank with different size or specifications can be customized accordingly.
Able to Melt Non-Ferrous & Ferrous Metals
Gold Melting Induction Furnace is widely used in gold smelting, silver smelting and copper smelting. These induction gold melting systems can be used in any gold melting field from high-volume and low-volume mining facilities to precious metal refining entities to precious metal wholesale and retail buyers who wish to melt their metals for more precise determination.
Gold Melting Induction Furnace has many advantages over traditional melting methods. Induction heating is considered a green technology because it does not release any harmful gases into the atmosphere, because the heat generated by alternating current will flow into the graphite or SIC crucible. The other advantage of cast gold is that the heating time is very fast, which is used for more uniform frequency stirring of the melt.
How to melt metal ?
Induction heating machine can also use for melting platinum, silver crucible, etc. It’s simple and easy, together with working with smelting crucible, especially the graphite crucible and quartz crucible.
What technology does Metal melting induction furnace use to melt metal?
We recognize that even minor metal losses and metallurgical impurities are very expensive. This is why we ensure that our technology improves metal recovery and reduces processing costs in every step of the cycle. With the application of precious metals not only in the jewelry industry, medical, chemical and automotive industries, the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the induction melting technology of induction heating equipment has become the key to the production of these metals.
Export standard packing, inner carton outer wooden box and double protection
REQUEST A QUOTE
Do you need help with choosing our products?
Fill out this form to get in touch with us.