How to Heat Treatment by Using Induction Heating Machine
High frequency induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting.
This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Today we are going to introduce you the main usage and application for heat treatment by using the high frequency induction heating machine or induction brazing machine, or know as induction heater.
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to workpieces. For example:
- Hardening for varioushardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear.)
- Hardening for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston, pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
- Hardening for various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
- Hardening for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
- Hardening for various hardware metal parts and machined parts. Such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
- Hardening for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
- Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
- Annealing of various other metal workpiece, such as golf ball head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kicthen, knifehandle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and various aluminum products.
For more detailed information about induction heating machine, you can just go through our website or feel free to contact with us. Thank you.