KEXIN Induction Metal Melting Furnace
What is 25KW Gold Melting Induction Furnace Advantages?
The gold melting induction furnace is a small-capacity inclined smelting furnace, used for gold, silver and copper with a capacity from 1kg to 3kg. Due to the small melting volume, the manual pouring design makes the operation easier and more convenient.
The induction metal melting furnace is also an integrated design, that is, the Titmouse dumping mechanism and the power supply are also integrated, which can greatly reduce the size of the machine. For some customers who do this, it is a good choice and there is not enough space to run the machine.
These inclined induction metal melting furnace can melt precious metals, including gold, silver and platinum. Therefore, graphite and quartz crucibles are usually used. We use pure graphite crucibles to melt gold, silver, and copper, and when melting platinum and palladium, we use quartz crucibles.
The induction metal melting furnace can quickly reach 1800 degrees in 3 to 5 minutes, especially when melting platinum, and can melt it in 2 minutes.
Description of This Induction Metal Melting Furnace
With this process, induction metal melting furnace is available for smelting metal, non-metal products, and some semi-conducting materials, etc. Suppliers from the metallurgical industry and the jewelry industry are commonly using induction metal melting furnace for melting purposes. Compare to the most common and traditional melting furnace, induction melting furnace is low power consumption, environmentally safe and friendly, fast start-up and high effectiveness.
|1-3KG Gold Silver Platinum Induction Melting Furnace|
|Input Current||Single Phase 220V/2-32A|
|Application||Capable for melting 1-3KG gold, silver, platinum, etc|
Based on the development of induction heating technology, induction gold smelting furnaces have gradually replaced traditional gas smelting furnaces and resistance heating smelting furnaces, occupying an important position in the market.
Induction Metal Melting Furnace
The induction metal melting furnace has the ability of electromagnetic stirring, which can make the metal melting more uniform and uniform, and has the ability to work continuously for 24 hours, thereby greatly improving the productivity. The design of the pouring system of the induction metal melting furnace makes it easy for the operator to operate, and can more accurately pour the molten liquid into the mold, so as to prevent the crucible from overflowing the molten metal due to the wrong operation of the crucible. The induction metal melting furnace has a built-in water pump design, So you only need to connect water and electricity to run the furnace directly.
The induction metal melting furnace is equipped with a variety of safety alarm systems. If overcurrent, overpressure, water shortage, etc. occur, the machine will automatically stop running, which can effectively protect the machine. Thermocouple or infrared thermometer temperature controller can be installed as an optional component. To monitor the temperature of the entire melting process.
1. Induction metal melting furnace is a kind of metallurgical industry, which is capable of melting a number of different metals, such as gold, platinum, silver, iron, copper, stainless steel and etc.
2. It is available for graphite crucible or ceramic crucible. Different sizes or specifications for different crucible or tank can be customized accordingly. With this merit, the induction furnace is easy to use and operate.
3. It has a fast and efficient melting speed. For example, the induction furnace is capable of melting 2KG gold within 1-5 minutes and melting 1KG platinum within 1-2 minutes.
4. Deploying with electromagnetic induction heating system, induction metal melting furnace is available for adjusting the heating power and it also has electromagnetic automatically mixing function, without stirring by the stirring rod to ensure the uniform melting color.
6. It’s optional to choose to configure the temperature controller, which will display and control the metal temperature so that to make the smelting product with higher quality. By using a thermocouple temperature sensor or infrared temperature sensor to measure the temperature, it is mainly used to detect the bottom temperature of the graphite crucible; the temperature range is 400-1200 degrees Celsius.
The temperature controller is used to display and control the metal temperature and it can automatically stop heating or keep warming when reaches the target record.
Induction Metal Furnace Melting
It is suitable for melting precious metals such as gold, silver, copper and zinc. Fast melting time can be achieved within 3-5 minutes. After completing the melting process, you only need to pick up the crucible with crucible tongs, and then pour the molten liquid into the mold.
Smelting crucibles like graphite crucible, quartz crucible or ceramic crucible are generally, working together with the induction melting furnace, so it is the most selected machine which is applied in melting precious metal, such as melting platinum, gold, silver, etc.
In the metallurgical industry, it’s a good choice to deploy induction melting furnace to smelt some high quality and expensive material like specialized steel, iron and copper or metal alloy such as aluminum alloy, zinc alloy and copper alloy, etc.
How high can the induction furnace reach?
The induction furnace has no limitation on the temperature at which it can be melted and/or heated. However, refractory materials and materials containing heated or molten materials have limitations. For platinum melts, the highest temperature usually reached in the open air is about 3300°F.
What is an induction melting furnace?
The induction furnace consists of a non-conductive station where the electric charge held by the metal is melted, surrounded by a coil of copper wire. A strong alternating current flows through the wires. The magnetic field induces eddy currents in the metal through electromagnetic induction, circulating currents.
Export standard packing, inner carton outer wooden box and double protection
REQUEST A QUOTE
Do you need help with choosing our products?
Fill out this form to get in touch with us.