KEXIN 35KW High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine
What is 35KW High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine Advantages?
KEXIN high frequency induction brazing machine has fast heating speed and high production efficiency. The unit power of high frequency induction brazing machine heating is as high as 500-1000/kW2, so the heating speed is extremely fast, and the time required for large area welding is only a few seconds, which can greatly shorten the welding time, increase productivity, and reduce Cost of production. The heat-affected zone is small and the damage to the substrate is small.
The skin effect of high frequency induction brazing machine makes the heating depth of the workpiece to be welded very shallow, even up to a few tenths of a millimeter. It only relies on the heat transfer of the workpiece to conduct heat to the core. When any point of the workpiece enters the inductor, it is heated sharply to melt When the temperature leaves the sensor, it enters a state of rapid cooling. There is almost no holding time and the heating time is extremely short, so the heat-affected zone is very small and basically does not damage the substrate. In addition, the formation of scale is very small, and even if heated in air, the surface of the blank is oxidized and decarburized very little.
Avoid or reduce the formation of brittle compounds at the interface, and the welded joint has excellent mechanical properties. Due to the fast induction heating speed, concentrated energy, short cooling time, and fine austenite grains obtained, the induction-heated workpiece has a very good metallographic structure. For dissimilar metal welding, the extremely short heating time can reduce the formation of brittle compounds at the interface and can effectively improve the mechanical properties of the welded joint.
It can realize the welding of complex interface. The heating head of the inductor can be designed into the corresponding shape according to the heating needs of different workpieces, and the extremely short heating time can achieve local heating, the temperature of the heating zone is established quickly, and the temperature transition zone is narrow, so that the sensor can move along the complex interface. Realize the welding of complex interfaces. In addition, high frequency induction brazing machine also has the advantages of energy saving, reproducibility, and easy automated production.
Induction brazing is the cleanest and environmentally friendly heating welding method in the world.
|35KW High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine|
|Rated Power Output||35KW|
|Single Phase Input||Three Phase 380V/50Hz|
|Current Range||Three Phase 2-45A|
|Cooling Water Flow||Hydraulic Pressure≧0.2MPa;Flow Rate: 5-20L/Min|
|Cooling Water Temperature||≤40℃|
|Water Connection||1 inlet and 1 outlet|
|Packing Method||Wooden Box|
Induction brazing is widely used for: Brazing steel, copper and copper alloys, stainless steel, high-temperature alloys and other weldments with symmetrical shapes, especially suitable for pipe fittings, pipes and flanges, shafts and sleeves, and turning tool heads and sawtooth pieces.
It is an induction heating device that uses induction current to heat the solder to a certain temperature to melt the solder, so that two metals of the same material or different materials are wetted and bonded together.
When the high frequency induction brazing machine cross-sectional area is less than 30*30mm, high frequency induction brazing machine with a frequency of 60~80KHz is generally used. When the welding cross-sectional area is greater than 30*30mm and the number of processing is large, the frequency can be selected between 15~60KHZ. Super audio frequency induction brazing machine with slightly larger power. Because the size of the brazing section is different, the selected frequency band and power are also different.
The brazing process of the high frequency induction brazing machine: the surface is cleaned with flux to close the workpiece together, and the brazing filler metal is placed near the joint gap or between the joint gap. When the workpiece and the solder are heated to a temperature slightly higher than the melting point of the solder, the solder melts and is sucked into and fills the gap between the solid workpiece by capillary action. The liquid solder and the workpiece metal diffuse and dissolve each other. After the heating is stopped, Put the workpiece in quicklime or heat preservation sand for a period of time, and then take it out to form a brazed joint.
1) Germany SIEMENS INFINEON IGBT Module (40-60KHZoscillation frequency, fast response time, high arc stability and almost spatter-free welding).
2) Japan Nichicon electrolytic capacitor (filter capacitor).
3) Adopted signal circuit, drive circuit board, control circuit board and components: Toshiba, Hitachi, Motorola and also China’s top manufacturers.
4) International advanced all-solid-state semiconductor power devices.
5) Imported transistor integrated block.
6) High speed control tube.
7) As with perfect control, protection and alarm display circuit, machine could get full automatic tracking frequency and continuous adjustable power. It is also safe and dependable protection, clear and occur data display and etc.
What are the brazing processes of high frequency induction brzaing machine?
According to different classifications, the welding process of high frequency induction brazing machine is divided into the following types:
According to the type of equipment, it can be divided into: fixed high frequency brazing process and portable high frequency brazing process;
According to the different welding temperature, it can be divided into: high frequency brazing and high frequency soft soldering;
According to different operation modes, it can be divided into: automatic high frequency welding, semi-automatic high frequency induction brazing machine and fully automatic high frequency welding.
What are the characteristics of high frequency induction brazing？
(1) High frequency induction brazing machine has the characteristics of fast heating speed, concentrated heat, and easy to realize automation. Its skin effect makes the heat-affected zone small and damages the substrate.
(2) Dissimilar metal connection composites are used more and more widely, but due to the huge difference in physical and chemical properties, its fusion brazing is difficult. The unique characteristics of high frequency induction brazing machine can realize the brazing and cladding welding of dissimilar metals, and the joints form a metallurgical bond. , High welding quality.
(3) Adopt appropriate welding process, reasonably control brazing temperature and time, and use high frequency induction brazaing machine heating to realize direct melting and brazing of dissimilar metals.
(4) The flux has the function of dissolving the oxide film on the surface of the base material to be welded, preventing the re-oxidation of the base material being welded, reducing the surface tension of the molten solder, and protecting the surface of the welding base material.
(5) Induction cladding has the characteristics of fast heating speed, short production cycle, and controllable thickness of the cladding layer.
How does an induction brazer work?
Induction barzing uses induction heating from radio frequency alternating current to magnetically excite an implant placed at the joint interface of the two parts being welded. This implant, or gasket, is normally a composite of the polymer to be welded with either metal fibers or ferromagnetic particles.
Heat Treatment (surface hardening, quenching, annealing, tempering).
The high frequency brazing welding machine is different from other welding machine in that its function and purpose are not just for single welding. High-frequency welding machine can be used not only for welding various metal materials, but also for processes such as heat penetration, smelting, and heat treatment. Welding is just one of its many uses.
High frequency induction brazing machines can be used for melting alloy tools, such as alloy turning tools, milling cutters, planers, saw blades, reamers, boring cutters, etc.
Various high frequency induction heating machine treatments for automobile and motorcycle parts, such as: crankshafts, connecting rods, piston pins, camshafts, valves, various gears in Kinds of small shaft crank pins, various rocker arms, rocker shafts and other high-frequency quenching heat treatment.
Hot forming for all kinds of standard parts, fasteners, machinery parts, hardware tools and straight shank twist drill. Metal annealing, such as: tensile steel; wire, nail wire heating and stainless steel annealed.
Export standard packing, inner carton outer wooden box and double protection
REQUEST A QUOTE
Do you need help with choosing our products?
Fill out this form to get in touch with us.