KEXIN Portable Induction Heater Machine
What is Portable Induction Heater Machine Advantages?
Working status display content
-Time, current, frequency, current curve.
– Over-current, over-voltage, under water, under pressure, lack of phase, overheating, etc.
Memory card type
– Industrial grade SD card (stored for more than 360 days of processing data and alarm data) (matching function). Need to be purchased separately.
Data analysis software
– Windows under the installation and operation, with processing data contrast, search for specific processing parameters and alarm parameters and other functions (need to be purchased separately).
Smart and light volume, it’s easy and portable to hold and to store.
Portable Induction Heating Machine is available for handling many different types of metal treatments.
|Portable Induction Heating Machine|
|Rated Power Output||16KW|
|Main Extension Cable Length||5m|
|Packing Method||Wooden Box|
What Is The Advantage of KEXIN Portable Induction Heater Machine
How This Portable Induction Heater Machine Works.
What Induction Heater Consists of
Portable Induction Heating Machine Main Parts
Control Method: Digital embedded control software.
Chip Speed: 72MHz
Working Mode: Manual mode, automatic mode, and temperature control mode.
Current Heating Setting: 5 sections (can be extended to 32).
Number of Working Parameter Storage: 10 pcs/mode.
Display Screen: 3.5 inches True Color display screen, resolution ratio 320*240.
Communication & Start-up Interface: DB-9 and 4 cores air plug.
Bus Access: RS485 (recommended), Profibus (optional), CANbus (optional).
Trial Function Time: 200 hours. (While the trial function enables, the device will be locked down when it reaches the setting time.).
What is induction heating?
The heating method known as induction heating occurs when we place an electrically conductive material in a varying magnetic field. So induction heating is a rapid form of heating. Its current is induced directly into the heated par. Also, induction heating is a non-contact form of heating.
Induction heating machine can also use for melting platinum, silver crucible, etc. It’s simple and easy, together with working with smelting crucible, especially the graphite crucible and quartz crucible.
Can you braze glass or ceramics with induction?
If you work with glass or ceramics, a compact vacuum furnace is a great solution for brazing. You’ll get quick, clean heat with very precise temperature control.
What makes up a typical induction heating system?
Typical induction heating system consists of induction heating power supply, induction heating coil, water cooling power supply and several components inside the power supply. Induction heating power supply transmits alternating current through the induction coil, which generates a magnetic field. Therefore, a workpiece is placed in the coil and entered into the magnetic field. An eddy current is generated in the workpiece. In addition, there is no physical contact between the induction coil and the workpiece, resulting in accurate and local heat.
Will induction heating increase my utility bills?
Not likely. Induction heating is a very effective, efficient means of heating. Most of our customers who are switching to induction for the first time see their utility bills go down.
What are the typical utility requirements for induction?
Of course, it depends on the system, but a typical system requires 380, 3-phase VAC at 50 Hz and 30 Amps. Also, figure on 80 PSI compressed air and 40 PSI water at 4 gallons per minute for cooling.
Is this joint suitable for induction brazing?
Our team of metallurgical and mechanical engineers will be glad to have a look at your parts and process and give you our best advice – no obligation!
How can my process benefit from induction heating?
It can benefit your process in a number of ways. Induction heating is highly repetitive once making the initial adjustments to the power supply. Following this phase, it will heat part after part with identical results so long as introduces the parts to the coil similarly to each cycle. This can also lead to better material utilization and product yield. Induction heating can reduce or eliminate the need for skilled operators in an application such as brazing and soldering. The ability of induction heating to heat all parts identically lends itself to the automation of the process. Induction heating can also heat the part in a highly localized fashion. It can be extremely beneficial when it is desirable or necessary to limit the heat to only a certain region of the part.
What are some of the other advantages of using Induction Heating?
Fast Cycle Times
– With induction heating technology, it produces heat instantly and directly within the heated part. Thus it supplies heat as quickly as a material will permit it, eliminating typical soak times associated with radiation or convection heat technologies.
Accurate Heat Zones
– It can also isolate or pinpoint a heat-zone and small or large without affecting surrounding areas. So the result is minimal distortion in part being heated and yielding higher quality production. Furthermore, additional infrared temperature control devices can also be added for further control of a process.
Consistent and Repeatable
– Due to the development of Solid-State power supplies, the heating pattern produced by a given induction coil will be consistent from day to day, month to month. The process will remain repeatable, rather than traditional flame heating or resistance heating having constantly changing characteristics.
Space Requirements and Efficiency
– Due to the smaller space requirements for induction heating, this technology lends itself to bench-top/work cell environments and in-line semi or fully automated processes. In addition, Heating technology is energy efficient. And power consumption to create the output power is minimal and in idle. Besides, stand-by conditions power consumption is greatly reduced since the power is only on when utilizes the system for the intended process.
– Induction heating is an extremely clean heat. Also, it does not produce harmful emissions or loud noise. Furthermore, it does not heat the environment or area outside the work coil, since it only generates the heat in the heated workpiece. Thus induction heating assists in creating more favorable working conditions.
How hot does the induction coil get?
The induction coil is cool to the touch and the heat that builds up in the coil is constantly cooled with circulating water.
Can you use induction heating to braze steel parts in a nitrogen atmosphere?
Yes, you can, but the nitrogen has to be clean and have a low dew point.
Can diamond bits be brazed with induction heating?
Sure. In fact, induction heating is preferable for diamonds bits because it works so quickly. The longer the diamond remains at heating temperature, the faster it degrades. So we recommend atmospheric brazing in a vacuum atmosphere for the best results.
When is it better to use the indirect heat of an induction furnace instead of direct induction heat?
Yeah, we get that question a lot. It depends on the geometry of your part and how you want to heat it. If you have a part with simple geometry and your process calls for heating a specific area of the part. We suggest that direct induction heating will generally be preferable. However, if you need to heat the entire part, or if the part has a complex shape. Then you’ll achieve better results with an induction heating vacuum furnace.
Widely Used in Many Different Applications
Induction Heating for Heat Treatment
Heat treatment includes surface hardening, quenching, annealing, and tempering. For this portable induction heater machine, it is suitable for hardening parts of automobile, motorbike, mold and agricultural machinery.
Some machinery parts need to be quenched, such as the gear wheel and chain wheel. Also, it will be a better choice to use a portable induction heating machine.
In the industrial of machine tool hardening, such as bed guideway of machine tool, induction heating provides a more precise and clean result.
What’s more, a portable induction heating machine is available for heat treatment for hardware tools. For example, pliers, spanner, screwdriver, drill, axes, and spiker, etc.
Export standard packing, inner carton outer wooden box and double protection
REQUEST A QUOTE
Do you need help with choosing our products?
Fill out this form to get in touch with us.