50KW High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace
Rated Power Output:50KW
50KW High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace Description
Compare to the traditional heating methods, such as open flame, torch heating and other methods, induction heating eliminates the inconsistencies and quality issues. For induction heating furnace, the heating pattern is repeatable and consistent. With modern solid state systems, temperature can be precisely controlled and provides uniform results; power can be turned on or shut off instantly. Under the closed loop temperature control, advanced induction heating systems have the capability so that to measure the temperature of each individual part.
Induction heating becomes an indispensable energy source for metallurgy, national defense, mechanical processing and other sectors such as casting, forging and shipbuilding, aircraft and automobile manufacturing.
High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace Feature
1. IGBT module is adopted to save energy and save electricity; it is 30% less than the electronic tube type and 20% less than the thyristor medium frequency;
2. Stable performance: complete protection measures, no worries;
3. Fast heating speed: induction heating, no oxide layer, small deformation;
4. Small size: It adopts split structure, light weight and convenient for mobile installation;
5. Environmental protection: no pollution, noise and dust;
6. Adaptability: can heat a variety of workpieces;
7. The temperature and heating time can be precisely controlled and the processing quality is high.
|50KW High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace|
|Rated Power Output||50KW|
|Single Phase Input||Three Phase 380V/50Hz|
|Current Range||Three Phase 5-75A|
|Volume (mm³)||610*450*820 570*410*380|
|Cooling Water Flow||Hydraulic Pressure≧0.2MPa;Flow Rate: 5-20L/Min|
|Cooling Water Temperature||≤40℃|
|Water Connection||1 inlet and 1 outlet|
|Packing Method||Wooden Box|
50KW Induction Heating Furnace Working Principle
Induction heating furnace can benefit your process in a number of ways. When the initial adjustments are made to the power supply, then induction heating is highly repetitive. Following this phase, it can be heated part by part with identical results so long as the parts are introduced to the coil similarly each cycle. This can also lead to better material utilization and product yield. Induction heating furnace can reduce or eliminate the need for skilled operators in application such as brazing and soldering. The ability of induction heating furnace to heat all parts identically lends itself to automation of the process. Induction heating furnace can also heat the part in a highly localized fashion, which can be extremely beneficial when it is desirable or necessary to limit the heat to only a certain region of the part.
Deploys with Germany SIEMENS INFINEON IGBT Module
1) 40-60KHZoscillation frequency, fast response time, high arc stability and almost spatter-free welding).
2) It contains Japan Nichicon electrolytic capacitor (filter capacitor).
3) It is adopted signal circuit, drive circuit board, control circuit board and components: Toshiba, Hitachi, Motorola and also China’s top manufacturers.
4) This induction heating furnace uses international advanced all-solid-state semiconductor power devices.
5) Imported transistor integrated block.
6) High speed control tube.
7) As with perfect control, protection and alarm display circuit, machine could get full automatic tracking frequency and continuous adjustable power. It is also safe and dependable protection, clear and occur data display and etc.
Local or integral quenching, annealing, tempering and heat transfer of various metals.
Non-ferrous and ferrous metals melting.
Precious metal melting, like gold, sliver and platinum, etc.
Semiconductor material melting.
Specialized steel, iron and copper melting.
Metal alloy melting, like aluminum alloy, zinc alloy and copper alloy,etc.
Brazing of various metal products, welding of various cutter blades, saw blade serrations, steel pipes, copper pipe welding, welding of the same kind of metal.
Whole forging, partial forging, hot rolling, hot rolling.
(Vacuum) smelting, casting and evaporation coating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals.
Other applications of high-frequency heating machine: heat matching, bottle mouth heat sealing, toothpaste skin heat sealing, powder coating, metal implanted plastic, etc.
Induction heating technology is applied to the insulation of bulk special gases. The electromagnetic eddy current is used to generate resistance heat in the tank, so that the tank body maintains a constant temperature throughout the year.
After the pipeline is preheated, the induction heating technology has been maturely applied to the pre-heating and post-weld heat treatment of the pipeline. This technology is required for the welding of oil pipeline natural gas pipelines.
What is induction heating?
The heating method known as induction heating occurs when we pleace an electrically conductive material in a varying magnetic field. So induction heating is a rapid form of heating. Its current is induced directly into the heated par. Also induction heating is a non-contact form of heating.
How hot does the induction coil get?
The induction coil is cool to the touch and the heat that builds up in the coil is constantly cooled with circulating water.
Can you use induction heating to braze steel parts in a nitrogen atmosphere?
Yes you can, but the nitrogen has to be clean and have a low dew point.
Can diamond bits be brazed with induction heating?
Sure, in fact induction heating is preferable for diamonds bits because it works so quickly. The longer the diamond remains at heating temperature, the faster it degrades. So we recommend atmospheric brazing in a vacuum atmosphere for the best results.
When is it better to use the indirect heat of an induction furnace instead of direct induction heat?
Yeah, we get that question a lot. It depends on the geometry of your part and how you want to heat it. If you have a part with simple geometry and your process calls for heating a specific area of the partg. We suggest that direct induction heating will generally be preferable. However, if you need to heat the entire part, or if the part has a complex shape. Then you’ll achieve better results with an induction heating vacuum furnace.
Export standard packing, inner carton outer wooden box and double protection